Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

video card question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2006
i have a radon 9200 and it has the ability to display dual monitors but it only has one input how would i hook up a second one would i have to get a splitter is there even a splitter that does this?

Remember free things are fun but they can come with an emotional price tags..

When you say "input", I assume that you mean "output". Which is to say that there is only a single connection for a monitor on the back? If so, then your card doesn't have the ability to display to multiple monitors.

Some DVI connections have both display outputs wired to a single connector. You need the proper Y cable to hook them both up.

Is yours DVI?

nope its agp so i would imagine i'm lookin at a new video card and a converter for my monitors as well then

DVI refers to whether it is digital output or analog output. No relevance to AGP, PCI, etc.

its not a digital its analog so i dont know its just got the 1 blue output on it and thats it is there a cable and where would i get it like a y cable to put 2 monitors into 1 output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back