Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vfp to Lotus notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitnba

MIS
Jul 31, 2000
HK
how can I write a coding to write a new email in Lotus notes?

kitnba

If you did a search in the Keyword search on the word "lotus", you will find a few threads on the subject, including this one. (Be aware that lotus has changed models over the last few years and the code you might find is version specific).
thread184-750411

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

i want to ask, can I open the Lotus Notes New memo screen to write a email in VFP code? and then auto send out in lotus.

I can do it when I am using MS outlook 2000, it can call the Outlook screen for user to write their email in Outlook.

THanks

I want to ask, can I open the Lotus Notes New memo screen to write a email in VFP code? and then auto send out in lotus.

I'm unfamilliar with that procedure. But you could design your own VFP form that would be used to create an e-mail for Lotus and use the code in the thread I pointed to you to send it.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back