Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VFP 9 SP2 Windows 7 IDE Form designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIREMESH

Programmer
Mar 15, 2004
US
I am using VFP 9 SP2 on a Windows 7 machine. When I am using the VFP Form Designer the contents of the display get garbled, when buttons/images are suddenly displaced. If I move the mouse over the area VFP will rewrite that pixel properly. Just started happening, not sure why. I did install a program called Clover that enables Tabs in the Windows Explorer interface. However, I get this issue even if I am not using Clover.

I run VFP9 on Win7 all day long and never see this, so it's likely something in your environment. Have you checked for updated video drivers?

Some things in the VFP IDE use the webbrowser control, eg Task Pane, but not the form designer.
Anyway, if Clover is causing this, then see if it remains after deinstalling.

In regard to IE tabs: The IE9 or 8 already was quite similar to Chrome or Firefox tabs, why do you need the Clover add-on at all? What version of IE are you using?

Bye, Olaf.

Thanks for the feedback. I noticed the problem in OpenOffice as well, so the issue is not with VFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back