Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VFP 9.0 Builder registration table missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persmd

Programmer
May 21, 2003
US
I've just installed VFP 9.0, and I am porting an 8.0 application into it. So far everything has been flawless, until I decided to inspect my database container.

Everything was correct inside the container up to the point where I wanted to verify the referential integrity of a relation between 2 tables. When I clicked the "Referential Integrity" button on the "Edit Relationship" dialog, I received the error "The builder registration table is missing. Do you want to locate it, or create a new one?"

Has anyone encountered this error? Does anyone know the name of the .dbf (builder registration table) in question?

Michael

Never mind. I found it. Strangely enough, it's call "builder.dbf," and it's located in the "wizards" folder of the FoxPro installation.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back