Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vesta Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

berke

MIS
Sep 24, 1999
US
www.nesco-usa.com
We are working on a project which requires using Vesta Basic. It's similar to QBasic, but it excludes some of the QBasic statments and a C library is combined with it.<br>
<br>
Does anyone know where I can get more information about Vesta Basic? So far I've only been able to locate the company's website (<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"><br>
Thank you for any information you can provide!<br>
<br>
jb

hmmm.....if you've got the time, I have a good search engine page: <A HREF=" TARGET="_new">that you can use to search for resources......I believe you'll have a good bit of luck with the first, GoTo, engine.<br>
Happy hunting........ <p>-Robherc<br><a href=mailto:robherc@netzero.net>robherc@netzero.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>*nix installation & program collector/reseller. Contact me if you think you've got one that I don't :)

Thank you.<br>
<br>
I actually found more information when I searched Alta Vista (and dogpile does wonders). However, I hadn't tried any other search engine, and it is good to try a few of them.<br>
<br>
Thanks. <p> Jennifer Berke<br><a href=mailto:jenniferb@nesco-usa.com>jenniferb@nesco-usa.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>

have you tried using search.com ?<br>you might find what your looking<br>for there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back