Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vertical SBX CO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Hill

Systems Engineer
Apr 19, 2021
US
I have a customer with 5 lines that added 2 CO lines to their system. I installed the expansion unit and connected the new lines. I cannot get the lines to ring on the phones, they can not just pick up the handset to answer, they have to press the key. If I switch the wires at the WOW equipment (I switched line 5 and 6, because 5 was existing), the new line will ring on the 5th key, but the existing line will not ring on the 6th key. If I switch the button assignments on the phone, the new line will not ring and existing line continues ring. Does anyone have any tips I can try? I've reset the system and initialized the new CO's. We've had WOW on the line, at one point they did have the lines ringing, but they are not ringing any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back