Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vertical Alignment - Text Box - Can Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigK

MIS
Mar 28, 2001
US
CR XI

Can't seem to figure out how to vertically align the data in a text box with can grow option enabled, or is this not possible?

I would like the cells to be vertically aligned to the "bottom" of the text box.

This can't be done because the alignment happens before Crystal knows exactly how tall the text box is going to be.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Thanks, that's good to know. i am surprised that from an aesthetics point of view that CR would not allow this to happen. Maybe there is not a big need to create column headers from formulas so they can be flexible? Anyway it was just my personal preference to anchored my column headers to a horizontal line such that if there were varying column header heights, they would all start close to the line.

I'll get over it, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back