Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Version of Internet Explorer 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHUK

Programmer
Nov 30, 2002
GB
Hi

I have just read recently about a security update required for Microsoft Internet Explorer. However to do this I need to first know what version of Internet Explorer I have. I have looked in all properties of Internet Explorer, scoured the Control Panel for any information as to what verion I have but without success. My web development is at risk if I cannot get this critical security update. Please can someone tell me how I can find out what version of IE I have? This ought to be fairly simply but doesn't seem to be.

Thank you for any help.

MHUK

Ahh...found it. Not to worry - I have found my verion number by going to "Help" and then "About Internet Explorer".

MHUK,

Having the tenacity to keep working on a solution, after asking for help, is worth a star in my book.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back