Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Version Conflict???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfaceJack

Vendor
Oct 3, 2005
US
I am running Manager 3.2.54 and vmpro 3.2.30...

Having problems with entry prompts off the AA for example: I can transfer to getmail by using just #. If I uncheck # and add #7 going to the same action, the call goes to the operator instead. Any suggestions or ideas would be great!

if you uncheck #, and then hit # anyway, do you go to get mail? If so, I think you are changing the wrong AA menu.

enable "interact with desktop" in the services applet and watch where the call is going to be sure. Tend to agree with aarenot. How is the call arriving at the AA?
Incoming call route VM:AutoAttend to a VMPro module named AutoAttend ? shortcode pointed to Voicemail Node?
Is there a transfer action that goes to the operator in that menu?
Make sure there aren't any other actions with less significant digits starting with # as well.

I have seen funny things happen using # in short codes and VM Pro menus.... can't explain why? in the early days!! Anyone else got similar tales? : )

Guys, Thanks for posting I am away on training and will get back to this issue as soon as I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back