Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Veritas 9 Brick level backup errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxiomPartners

IS-IT--Management
Feb 9, 2006
US
I am getting tons of errors in the backups similar to this when running brick level backups of the information store.

Access denied to file Administrator [administrator]?Top of Information Store?Inbox?Undeliverable: smtp mail failed

there are a ton of these with different users too. SO it is out of the question to manually remove the emails. Any ideas?

This just happened to me as well, no idea on it, and it stinks as it causes the Back Up to fail...

Tell me about it. I have all of these failed jobs but they are really fine.

I also searched the users box that was having these issues and I can not seem to find any of the emails listed.

They are there I have deleted them beore sometimes they are diffucult to find. I think it has something to do with Norton or CA removing a virus atachment and now the checksum doesn't add up or somthing. It is really anoying and there are too many to delet4e by hand.

Mine went away last eve, so something must have happened on the end-user side. Either way it is all well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back