Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Verint Call Recording on a Definity Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cduff

MIS
Jun 19, 2001
US
Is it possible has anyone setup Verint Call Recording on to a Definity? If so how dose it communicate with that PBX?

You'll have to forgive me for not having a technical reply to your question, but we have Definity v10, being monitored with CentreVu Supervisor v9, and operate Verint 'Ultra' call recording. All works very sweetly.

If you have any specific questions on set-up, etc, email me at mark.thomas4@thepensionservice.gsi.gov.uk and I'll get the answers for you

I currently have a G3si connected to a Verint Ultra system. My t1's run through the Verint system then into the PBX. This way, we monitor all calls. ASAI is the middleware for the PBX.

nfj0630,

In that setup, would you be able to monitor internal transfers or station to station calls? Just wondering...

Any system which monitors the T1s with Verint or others (we use Witness) will be limited to calls which go via external trunks. Therefore no internal only calls will be monitored.

Some suppliers have tried to get around this using agent observe in addition to T1 monitoring. This uses up lots of internal resources within the Definity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back