Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vector Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelsse

Technical User
Jul 1, 2002
US
Hi,

I'm looking for a brush, or script, or something that will look like water. I need it to be vector - not raster. Is there anything in Corel that can do that or does anyone have any recommendations for where I can go to download those types of effects or plug-ins into Corel 10?

Thanks in advance,

Kelsey

Hi,
Have you tried using the texture fill dialogue from the fill tool?

Yup, but I didn't see anything that really looked like water - do you have any that you recommend?

Can I ask what kind of effect or graphic you are trying to create?

I'm trying to create a vector puddle of water. Doesn't have to be too large or too grand - I'm experimenting for a logo. Actually, one thing I forgot about the texture fill - it's raster.

Kelsse,
Sounds what you need to do is either draw it out using the vector tools in CorelDraw (using a photo of water as reference) or perhaps use Photopaint or Photoshop. I personally use Photoshop for this type work, and if needed import back into CorelDraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back