Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VB6 : press stop-button in run shuts down vb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periko

Programmer
Feb 24, 2003
BE
Hello,

Since today sth very strange in my vb6 development. I'm starting a vb-program in run from design, put some breakpoints.

When arriving on a breakpoint, check the code, press the stop-button and my vb-design shuts completely down.

Anyone seen this ? and solution ??????

Kind regards...
Periko...

hello redsmooth,

that doesn't matter where I put the breakpoint, there where the breakpoint is, the program stops, I press the squared-button in my toolbar to say, I want to stop running my code, and there it is, everything shuts down of my vb6, and nothing has been saved...

Even if I click on the button on my designed screen while running that stops the program, everything closes.

My collegue has had the same stuff a few months ago, but that has vanished of itselves. We both work with vb6 on windows xp sp-2

Kind regards...
Periko...

Are you using subclassing anywhere (for example, do a search for "AddressOf" and "SetWindowLong")?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back