Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VB code for Exce and Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mungovan

Programmer
Oct 24, 2002
IE

Help me!

Does anyone know of anyway that VB code can be written in an Excel application, so that it copies data from an active Query in an Access database application, and then pastes those records onto the Excel sheet?????

Thanks,
D

You can write the code in a vb application and have it do what you are looking for, but the question is do you want to write a vb application or do you want to automate the excel spreadsheet to do it itself. I can help you with writing the vb application, but I can't help you automate the excel spreadsheet. You'd have to read up on macros to automate the excel spreadsheet. Please respond if you are looking to write the vb application and I'll give a quick example and explanation of the code as soon as I can.

Have you searched this forum yet? It may also be best to check out some of the related forums that are more specific to office applications. Check out faq222-2244. Thanks and Good Luck!

zemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back