Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vantive 8.6 CRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickg96

MIS
Jul 12, 2002
US
Hi All,

I'm looking to learn more about the Vantive 8.6 CRM application. I realize that PeopleSoft bought out Vantive back in '99, but my company received this tool via an acquisition and is possibly looking at integrating it into the operations side of the business.

If you could point me in the direction of some good, useful and detailed information I would appreciate it.

Or if you have some knowledge on this subject and would like to share it, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Nick

Any info on the above topic would be greatly appreciated..I'm in a real bind here.

Thanks for your time,

Nick

Vantive 8.6 (also called CIC - Customer Interaction Center) is the last version in the Vantive product line. It has Sales, Support, Quality and other CRM modules. It is a client-server app and can be used on Oracle, Sybase, MS-SQLServer.

You can get more information from the Peoplesoft website.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the info easyrec.

I've searched PeopleSofts site, and I can't seem to find anything on Vantive 8.6.

If you happen to find something, could you send me the link?

Thanks for your help,

Nick

You'l need to log into the peoplesoft customer connection site to get such information. Do you have access to this site?

no I don't have access. Is it simply a matter of registering with PeopleSoft? Or is it more complicated than that?

Peoplesoft gives access to its customers and alliance partners. I think you'll need to be a Peoplesoft customer to login. Implementing Vantive may also require consulting assistance.

Hi Nickg96
Before u go ahead with vantive just check out one thing with peoplesoft - Is vantive still there or is it going out?
Because what I know is that Vantive is now OUT & C1 i.e. customer connection is IN in place of Vantive.
Although I donot know your requirements, but just thought to share this info with you.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back