Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Values in PowerPlay report getting multiplied by 10. (Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atul73

Programmer
Apr 24, 2001
AU
I have 10 measures in the PowerPlay cube.

When I generate the cube with all the 10 measures, some of the measures values are getting multiplied by 10.

But If I have only those measures in the Report which are getting multiplied by 10 and if I generate the cube for a specified period then the values are coming correct.

I am using multiple IQDs.

What could be the problem ?

Hi Atul73,
this could be two things :
Your IQDs or your measures scale.
You mention that it's working correctly if you have only some measures in the cube (the one multiplied by 10 before...) so it seem that measures scale is ok.
About your IQDs, does your measure come from more than one IQDs ? If so, do you have field with the same name that are not the relation between your iqds. For example, you have an iqd of your fact table containing : Cust_id and Total Amount, you have a second iqd from customer table that contains Cust_Id and Customer Name. Cust_id is the key for the relation between your iqd of the fact table and your iqd of the customer table.
So look at your key relation between your iqds it may or may not be the problem.
hope this help1

Steve,

Yes I have multiple measure IQDs. And all these IQDs are built on one single table.

Atul.

This is the most stupid aspect of Transformer. What do you need to do is multiply your measures by 1.0 in your IQDs and it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back