Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Valcom V-9921HF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptstechnician

Vendor
Jun 28, 2006
US
Does anyone know where the input from the MICS trunk card goes into the valcom? I don't have a manual and can't find one on the internet. Thks.

Right off the bat I can say I believe that all the features are on the secondary station block (the one in the middle...I'll look and see if I can find docs to see which pair it is on).

Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have became a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS NCTS NCTE
Mitel 3300 4.2 basic & advanced, 5000 4.0

OK...on the second station block, the page is BLK/SL pair (pin 40), External make break is Y/BL pair (pins 41), music is on Y/O pairs (pins 42) and Aux Ringer is on Y/BR pairs (pins 44)

Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have became a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS NCTS NCTE

phone system > V-9921HF connections:
loop start trunk port > W/Bl pair
strap W/S pair to W/Bl pair
strap Bl/r to G/W

power supply > V-9921HF connections:
negative (battery) > Br/V, S/V
positive (ground) > V/Br, V/S

Apparently I completely misread the post...once ValcomPaging replied and I reread the post, I thought...geez...

Jim

NCSS NCTS NCTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back