Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Val Board Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogmatic

Technical User
Jun 29, 2006
EU
Hi,

wonder if anyone can help. We have a G3R on Definity r11 with a valboard on v9 firmware. We upgraded to v10 firmware and we could no longer administrate the valboard although the announcements are still working. The error 'transient command conflict' came up when trying to connect to the board. I have resolved this issue by doing a save translations so I can now connect to the board and copy new announcements to it.

the problem now is it won't let me assign a new extension number to a wav file on the valboard.

Has anyone seen this before? I'm wondering if we should downgrade back to v9 firmware on the board?

Thanks for any help.

What appliaction you use to upload announcement on valboard?
I'm using Voice announcement over LAN manager version 1.1.6
If you are upgreded firmware on valboard maybe it is not compatible with your appliaction version if you're using it.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I got the problem sorted.

I had been given v3 of Val Manager after our firmware upgrade but it turns out v3 isn't compatible with our version of Definity so I downgraded adn all is now ok.

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back