Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

V4 Maint release put back

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if the fact the 3.2 June 07 update has been posted, then maybe the 4.0 will be posted soon

Do we have any update on V4 Main release as yet guys?

To Call Hunt Groups via Shortcode in 4.0.5 use the following Short Code..

For example you want to Call Huntgroup 300 accross SCN line 10

#3NN
3N
Dial

The 4.0.5 does not like the Shortcode to directly reference the Number being sent.

Ahh the Joys..

Cheers

ipo.gif

Delayed again. Tentative 22 June, but not carved in stone.

They have some big issues that they are wrestling with that continue to delay the maintenance release. I have 3 R&D escalations that remain unresolved, none of which have been listed anywhere in this forum, so pray that they put out a fully scrubbed release rather than one that is half-baked.

Hi All,

I have just heard that V 4 sp1 is now not out till the 29th June can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Nick

Scheduled but not definitive.....

From my previous experience working with Manhattan assoc coders on new software, writing, and excecuting test plans, and writing the end user procedures if the release is tentative for the 29th, it is only waiting on testing results at this time. So, someone on here probably knows if it is at the point of final testing, and can tell us if the 29th feesible. I understand that non-disclosure is a factor, but say what you can. Would you wager I will be using it for a 4.0 implement next week, and give me some odds?

If it comes out ant later than June is it a Q2 or a Q3 release?

as long as it fixes the known issues without creating a boatload more, they can call it anything they please lol

Hi I have just had an email,

"I can confirm that Avaya have now released the patch as discussed"

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back