Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

v4.2.11 upgrade, Voicemail goes to Auto Attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

edbisw

MIS
Jun 3, 2008
Recently upgraded a 4.1.9 installation to 4.2.11, and upgraded Voicemail Pro to v4.2.24. Auto Attendant comes up great, all seems to be working.

Yet, when people check voicemail now using a shortcode *98 they go into the Auto Attendant.

The shortcode is setup like this: Feature: Voicemail Collect, Telephone Number: ?Anonymous, Line Group Id: 0, Locale: US, and Force Account Code is off.

For Voicemail Pro, I just ensured the call flows are there, and check a few lines and got proper voicemail, etc. Not sure if there is something there I need to change and look into because all the stuff looks the same to me.

-Ed

Well, I have uninstalled Voicemail Pro v4.2.24 and reinstalled it, but this time didn't copy over the old folders. Just imported the old call flows which showed up just fine, and copied over the WAV files for the ext's. and for the greetings for the Auto Attendant, etc.

However, I'm getting errors now in SysMonitor, and the main line is busy which goes to the Auto Attendant...

When recovering VM Pro, anything more than the call flows and WAV files?

Don't forget the modules and check the system short codes for the auto attendant. 4.2 add quotation marks automatically thus screwing up the short code. If you want, try putting the ""__"" marks around the # sign. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back