Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

V11 DUPLICATE / HOW TO CHANGE DISTANCE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterasf

Technical User
Jul 1, 2002
BE
Hi there,

I recently upgraded for V9 to V11.

Who knows how to change the settings for the duplicate command (CTRL-D). In version 9 it was hidden under tools/options/settings but i cannot find it in version 11 !!!

Another problem : when i try to print directly from the print-preview screen, a system error occurs and CDraw is terminated. Printing from the main print menu is no problem

Thanks for your help !

Peter

Go to Arange-transformations and theres this flyout. you just put the value into the "move" dialog and do "apply to duplicate" or if you work in macosx youve got a picture in the lower left corner. so you can move object with the exact distance.

it works preaty good for me.

jmag

I suspect there will be a service pack patch on that print problem soon. The way CD exits is really ugly and speaks of a program error. - "Oops! I've joined a club that'll have me as a member?" -

Do disrespect intended, but tjd obviously does not know of what they say!

In CorelDRAW 11, with the pick tool selected, the interactive property bar holdes the settings for duplicate distance. It rests between nudge offset and snap to grid.

hope this helps.

Be sure to check out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back