Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UUI CTI question 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcw1

Technical User
Apr 11, 2002
US
Trying to pass some digits into our JTAPI application through the UUI. Is there anyway to monitor the UUI stream to know if we are really passing the data? Running a G3R10 with CVCT 11.1 Thanks in advance.

mcw1

You should be able to use the EXERCISER that comes with the SDK; you can monitor the device/vdn and you should be able to see the streams of data coming through.

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

As previously suggested, use the Exerciser to test for it.
You can also try TS Spy, also included with the SDK.

If I'm not mistaken, for collected digits to work, you must be monitoring the 2nd VDN.

Let me explain better. Call comes in on VDN1/Vector1.
You collect digits here and send the call off to VDN2/Vector2.
The CTI picks up the collected digits if you are monitoring VDN2/Vector2. I seem to recall reading this in the SDK docs.

Please let me know how you make out on this and where the info is stored. We will also be working on collected digits soon in our CTI app.

Thanks FoneFun & Cyberjamos!
I found the SDK docs. and Exerciser and everything seems to be in the SDK docs. I still only see the collected digits in the UEC of the 2nd VDN. I do not see anything in the UUI fields but getting it in the UEC seems to work fine for our JTAPI developers. Should I see the collected digits in the UUI?

thanks, you were a big help.

mcw1

You're right of course, you only see the collected digits when monitoring the 2ND VDN, and if it helps at all it's passed in the UEC field for us too and we're using TSAPI not JTAPI - so I guess it must be right.

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back