Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Utility Services No phone data available. Please check the CM Login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fondog2

Systems Engineer
Jan 19, 2006
US
A little help....
Working on Utility Services 6.3 SP 13. I was trying to use the schedule phone file download feature but it doesn't work. I have setup and verified the CM login is working as I see it logging in then logging off of CM. It will not display the stations and errors out on the schedule. I have searched through all the threads and haven't found a fix. thread690-1745086 had something but the link at the bottom didn't work so I was unable to try it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

What type of login are you using ... also I found that even when you have the correct type of connection into CM , its hit and mis I ended up configuring the CM login rebooting the virtual machine from DOM 0 , trying again repeat , after the fourth attempt it worked.

You also need to follow the install guide correctly , check things like firewall on CM as although the CM login says its ok in utility server its lying , I cant remember the exact location but there are some logs that give you a good idea could be var/log , use win SCP and run a search from root from CDOM and look for utility*
im sure the logs are named something pretty obvious , there is info about sync etc..... good look , I do have the info somewhere on the exact log location and what to look for , if I find it I will post for you

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Did you check to see if application control > phone firmware manager is running in Utility? and select update table on display stations

Sorry guys it looks like my email sent that you responded to the Junk folder. I used the admin login to login. Yes I have rebooted several times from DOM 0. And yes I have clicked that update button several times.

I found some stuff about SP13 on Avaya's site. I'm going to install it and see if that resolves the issue. Let you know what I find out.

Hi Fondog2,
that application in utility server only work wit H.323 phones.
If you have SIP phones even if you connect you will see no phones and the scheduler cant be use.
Have simmilar problem before.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back