Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

using table values as variables

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmz21

Programmer
May 5, 2005
US
Hello,
I have a table that lists all locations for a customer. I have to create a seperate report for each location. How do I set a query to use the values in the location table as the filters for each run. I want to use vba to run through the query multiple times using each location value in the table as a filter.
Hope this makes sense......

Why not just create the report grouped by customer and then location with a page flip after each location group has completed.

I actually have 2 queries that I would like to use the same table variable for. Each location report will have multiple worksheets driven from different queries, so an access report probably won't work.

I think I may be able to use a list box - however this will make me have to create one report at a time. I would like to be able to select the whole list and have it work by creating a new excel workbook for each location.
Can this be done?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back