Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using multiple Pop-Up menus in Dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSEdge

Technical User
May 26, 2001
US
Greetings all,
I would like to offer more that one pop-up menu on the same page. I have created three pop-up menus in Fireworks and they all work without any problems as long as they are the only pop-up on the page. When I try to add a second one to the page the first one seems to be ignored and quits working. I have not a clue about Java script. Is this possible and can anyone point me in the right direction to accomplish a task like this?

Many thanks to all in advance.

FSEdge

Please post the JavaScript that you are having problems with. :)

When you say "quits working" do you mean that the pop up window closes, and the second one takes over?? Please be as descriptive as possible. And post the code...

Hi I have the same issue. Did you ever resolve it?

Thanks,

Doug

Doug!!
Thanks for the information. Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. Been on vacation. Great find on the pop-ups. I too date had put that function on the shelf. Now though, after reading the tech notes. I think I will pop it down again. lol no pun intended. Good work.

FSEdge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back