Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using drill downs in Infoview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpbruce1

MIS
Aug 2, 2004
US
We will be using InfoView to distrbute Crystal Reports (XI) and a few of the reports use drilldowns.

However when they reports are imported into InfoView the drilldowns do NOT work. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem.

Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lisa

Develop the reports in webi - if these are full client reports they can not be drilled in Webi

[bandito] [blue]DBomrrsm[/blue] [bandito]

[blue]Software code, like laws and sausages, should never be examined in production[/blue][black] - [/black][purple]Edward Tenner[/purple]

Thanks and that's what I was afraid of, however, I need to let my clients know this, do you know of any BO documentation (or any documentation) where it is stated that full-client reports cannot be drilled in Webi?

Thank you
Lisa

Nothing says this explicitly. But, the reality is that you can only interact with documents on the platform on which they were developed.

If you use ZABO, it works great.

Steve Krandel
Symantec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back