Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using cron option with Comwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeraut

Technical User
Jun 21, 2005
NA
I execute a macro (.CMD) on a daily basis using cron. I have not been able to close the macro window, resulting in a whole bunch of open sessions on the desktop. This means I have to manually close the sessions every day. I have ended the macro with LOGOFF and ENDE.
Any suggestion how to overcome the problem.

Hi this occurs why the ComWin executes sessions, therefore each command that you to ask for for it I AMO CRON will be understood session.You will have that daily to close manually the sessions.
Thank´s
Josue

Why you don´t run the macro directly on the PBX? There you call also start morer then one AMO by using a command-file. You crate the file and transfer it to the PBX (I think the best ist the :pAS: for that). Then you enter in the AMO CRON not a command-line. For that you take the file-name.
After the last command line of youre file you need a CR. In other case the last line will not executet.

Bye
Niels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back