Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using cookies in Corel Web Server OCX

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebow

Programmer
May 20, 2001
MT
I have tried using the SetCookie and GetCookie methods as explained in Paradox 9 Help, without any success.

I have used the example that comes in the help about changing colors using cookies and still they did not work. I have also checked that my browser (IE5) is accepting cookies, which it is.

Can someone who had such problems in creating and maintaining cookies through the Corel Web Server OCX please help me out? I am seriously thinking of using javascript to maintain cookies but prefer server side cookie administration.

Thanks alot

All,

Just an update on this problem:

I have successfully used the GetCookie method in the end, however I not managed to work out the setcookie method. The cookie does not seem to be created with setcookie, even after making sure the path and domain are pointing correctly.

In the end I worked around this by using javascript and creating the cookie from javascript. I then used Getcookie method from paradox without any problem.

Any further ideas?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back