Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

using Clipart

Status
Not open for further replies.

technonerd

Technical User
Sep 27, 2002
GB
Does Anyone know if it is possible to insert clipart into a vb6 form at runtime and if so how

I don't know for sure, but I think if I were going to attempt to place clipart at runtime into the form, I would take this approach.

Use form1_MouseDown
- When you're mouse is down, check the button and change the form1.picture (or whatever) to the information that's in the clipboard at the time.

Actually, an "if" statement would be better so you could "if" it's text then "print" or "msgbox", and "if" it's a picture, then change the background.

Morale to the story: Use _MouseDown

TJ Tindal

i was meaning to use the microsft clipart gallery that comes with office 2000 as i want the ability to insert clipart into my word processor i have made "You Cant Run From Death Forever, But You Can Make The Bastard Work For it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back