Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

using class header files

Status
Not open for further replies.

aardvark

Programmer
Apr 25, 2000
US
I am attempting to declare a class in a seperate header file, and then write my program in a cpp file which includes that header file.&nbsp;&nbsp;When I compile my program (using Borland C++), I get an error stating that I need to declare a type for that header file.&nbsp;&nbsp;i don't understand what that means.&nbsp;&nbsp;The code I've written in the cpp file looks like this.<br><br>//using cat class<br>#include

Hi ,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Can you please post your code. So that I can see it. Post the whole code and describe how you want to use the class header file.<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <p>Bhaskar Bora<br><a href=mailto:bhaskar_bora@yahoo.com>bhaskar_bora@yahoo.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>___________________________________________________________<br>
C and C++ are too Cool ... Like CoSSAP ..<br>
Ooops What's this CoSSAP...?? <br>
It's a Objected oriented language created by me ...<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back