Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using button 9 in CCR tree CP150

Status
Not open for further replies.

scntech

IS-IT--Management
Dec 17, 2007
CA
I have been unable to use key 9 for my CCR tree. Right now it is replaying the message although it is not set to do that is the Greeting table. I am thinking there might be a sytem wide setting somewhere that I need to change to get access to the button in the CCR tree.

Thanks!

If , it's doable it will be the lead digit on Group List Mboxes. It comes default as "9". Seems like when I faced this, that wouldn't even allow it. But, give it a go.

9 Has always been the selector for alternate language prompts. Even when bilingual is not selected, it still reserves the 9 in case you change to it later. I don't think you can use it.

I have the same problem with 1 and 2 but it says exiting the system. What could that be

C1com read previous post to you...
9 is directly researved for CP and BCM and you are not able to change or use 9 in your system with CP or BCM hardware installed. I have heard of people getting around this with newer rom versions but it is very complicated and depending upon or ROM ver you will most likely not be able to so.

Best soulution is not to use 9 in your system and utilize your greeting tables

Remember this.

AA - automated attendant message company message
CCR - tree department greeting inside company message 1,2,etc but not 9
Greeting table and goto options.

Thus is most all phone systems 9 is reserved in some fashion.

You have to check
"enable bilingual

TWISTEDAPP is right. 9 is for alternate languages and nothing else. Can not be used for a menu path on any CCR tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back