Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using an analog phone on the partner System 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnaddict

Vendor
Feb 14, 2007
US
i am trying to find a few simple feature codes for using an analog cordless phone on the system ? transfer and hold are 2 important ones i cannot find on the cd ??

thanks

Most cordless phones will have a "Flash" button, or if they have separate "Talk" and "Off" buttons, pressing Talk should generate a Flash.

If you are on a call, pressing Flash, dialing an extension number, and then disconnecting will transfer the call.

Pressing Flash, and dialing your OWN extension number, and then disconnecting will PARK your call. To get it back, from the cordless or any other phone, dial Intercom, 6, and YOUR extension number. (The cordless extension should be programmed to select Intercom first, and then dial 9 to access outside lines.)

where might i find a complete listing of these codes ??

thanks,

3.0 and i hope they stay the same through current versions so we may be able to show other customers this benifit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back