Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Users Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebowler

Technical User
Dec 3, 2001
US
We are migrating to MIcrosoft Windows 2000 Server. Is there a way to obtain all users rights at once or do I have to do it individually? I have approximately 60 users and it would be time consuming to do each one individually. HELP!!! [cry]

The best suggestion I have is- Don't. If you have to have W2K, put up another box and add nds to it or use the W2K box for apps and keep NW for file storage.

Beaghler, I must apoligize. I didn't pose the question properly. The question should be: Is there a way to print out all the users rights in Novell instead of viewing them one at a time? This way I can have a list when I re-enter the user rights in Server 2000.
[hammer]

You can use RIGHTS /T /S from the root of a volume. To pipe the results to a file, use RIGHTS /T /S > file.txt -----------------------------------------------------
"It's true, its damn true!"
-----------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back