Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Users are being kicked out and then auto-reconnected to Citrix session

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReK410

IS-IT--Management
Sep 18, 2003
US
Starting this morning a few of our users are getting kicked out of Citrix for a few seconds, then it’s automatically reconnecting them back to their sessions. It’s not consistent and it’s only happening repeatedly to a few users. The effected users are connected to either server, not just one.

No new programs or folders are on the server. Plenty of info in the event logs though:

These are the errors being logged every time it happens to the users:

•Faulting application XTE.exe, version 4.0.2350.62725, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0001bd02.

•The following handles in user profile hive CUMMINS-WAGNER\BCross (S-1-5-21-973306400-152303243-772644925-1390) have been remapped because they were preventing the profile from unloading successfully: Rtvscan.exe (2544) HKCU\Software\Intel\LANDesk\VirusProtect6\CurrentVersion\Custom Tasks (0x584)

•Failed to load Terminal Server Profile path. Note that the profile path must be less than 256 characters in length. User Name: anovak Domain: CUMMINS-WAGNER

•Citrix Ticket Logon attempted on invalid ticket

And last night I had a string of errors starting at around 9:30pm and ending around 11:30pm

•Could not communicate with the configuration service "MD-CITRIX1(80)". If necessary, correct the address in the bootstrap.conf file. [Log ID: 238320cc]
com.citrix.wing.core.xmlclient.types.WireException: HttpErrorPacket(403,Forbidden)
at com.citrix.wing.core.xmlclient.transactions.CharlotteTransaction.handleHttpErrorPacket(Int32 httpErrorStatus, String httpReasonPhrase)
at com.citrix.wing.core.xmlclient.transactions.CharlotteTransaction.receiveTransportHeaders()
at com.citrix.wing.core.xmlclient.transactions.ParsedTransaction.receiveResponsePacket()
at com.citrix.wing.core.xmlclient.transactions.CharlotteTransaction.sendAndReceiveCommon()
at com.citrix.wing.core.xmlclient.transactions.ParsedTransaction.sendAndReceiveXmlMessage(XmlMessage request)
at com.citrix.wing.core.xmlclient.transactions.config.ChunkIdsTransaction.TransactImpl()
at com.citrix.wi.config.RemoteConfigurationProvider.getChunkIDs(ServiceAddress service)
at com.citrix.wi.config.RemoteConfigurationProvider.getConfigs(ServiceAddress service)

•All of the configuration services failed. Waiting to try again. [Log ID: c21b225c]

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

By the looks of it there is something wrong with that users profile and the other users terminal server profile. Have you look at the profile path on the user properties to make sure you did not spell the path wrong. I have done that and it was a missing letter or a miss spelled share name. I hope this helps.

I'm not sure. Earlier this week we swapped file servers that house the users "My Documents" directories. They have a login script that automatically maps the correct share name to the H drive. Their profile is set to use the H:\ path rather than the share name.

We did that on Monday and the users have been fine until today so I'm not sure if that's the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back