Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User voicemail greeting into SD Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollymaster

Programmer
Aug 8, 2013
CA
Hello,

Is it possible to find user greeting into the SD card and export them??

I found all my clip file that are use for my AA but cannot find users greetings..

Any hints?

Regards

Yes, but only with difficulty or patience. But it would probably be pointless.

If you use the embedded file manager in IP Office Manager, the file details do tell you what each file is and who it belongs too. But it takes patience to walk a lot of those.

If you run Monitor, you can see the names of the files used when a call is answered by that user's mailbox.

But all probably pointless as the files are encapsulated with extra info so they won't jst work with other audio tools. So the question would be export to where and why? because its probably just easier to rerecord.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

I have a corrupted SD card that's why i would like to export the user greeting..

But i guess they will have to re record their messsage

For future reference all the files you want are stored under System-->Dynamic-->LVMail

If replacing the SD card then just copy this entire directory from the old to the new and greetings, names, messages etc are copied across.

| ACSS SME |

If you have custom auto attendant greetings then also copy the AAG folder that contains them.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back