Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

USER:######## showing on ACD phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chals47

Technical User
Mar 24, 2011
Hi,
I know this is probably a silly question but I cannot remember this for the life of me. Where in the CS1000 do you turn on/off the "User:########" prompt on the IP Phones? We patched the Sig Server this weekend and now the user IDs are showing again and the users are freaking out because it is different.

Any help is appreciated.

Not sure but I am guessing that Linux patch MPLR29278 needs to be reinstalled on each of the Signaling Servers.

Your right, when we installed the new patches, we took out the old ones. Looks like that was one we took out and need to put back.

Thanks for the help

We had the same issue... There is a patch for that. When they(our provider) did the update, they forget to add that patch. So I call them back to tell about this issue. After, they re installed the necessary patch.
Hope the update will fast for you cause seem that user not so happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back