Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User objects 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patten

Technical User
Aug 22, 2002
BE
I am tryin to create a user object.
While starting creating a new report, I am in the "Query" Window where I can select my result objects from the classes and objects and my conditions.
However I want to create my own user object by pressing the button "User objects" in the main bar. Normally a popup window appears, where I can enter the formula, a description etc. for my own user object. However now this popup window does not appear anymore on my new PC. Do I need to install something specific for this on my PC? On my previous PC, I could create my own user objects without problem.

Hi Patten,

Search for the .udo files in the system, normally in C:\Doc and settings\Username\Application data\Business objects\BO\Universes..... and delete it. These files will be re-created the next time u click the Create user objects button.
I think this will work.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back