Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User manuals for EMML 12 for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelese

MIS
Jan 24, 2003
US
Hi All,
Had F9600 for 10 yrs, just took over managing after our support vendor got acquired. They never gave us the manuals! Do any of you know how or where I can get them? (or even a home-brew instruction document?) I have googled and read all the Fujitsu posts on Tek-Tips with no success. Any suggestions gratefully considered! Thanks!

TO: telm59

So I called the number in your commercial post and asked the helpful people about getting a manual. They had not a clue. You post now appears more like spam than help, but thanks anyway.

Go to alturacs.com find a local office, speak to the service manager. He should be able to get you the documentation CD.

telm59 is correct. I administrate an F9600 network and had been working with Fujitsu for years. When Fujitsu got out of the PBX industry, they sold their remaining hardware and support service to Altura Communications. I currently work with the branch out of Southfield Michigan and they are extremely helpful. The website - alturacs.com will be able to help you.

Oh, and I am not an employee of Altura, but part of an MIS department for a private network.

The Southfield Branch Office3 Phone number is - 248-386-7400. The national help-desk number is - 800-590-3227, though it is used for certified technicians with contract site numbers. They should be able to direct you to an appropriate vendor in your area.

Seeeeeya; G.W.North

Pixelese,

Did you ever get the R12 Commands Manuals? I have them on a CD that I could send to you>

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back