Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVY247

Technical User
Oct 22, 2005
GB
Ok last question honest. Just started rolling out the package to users and decided to set up a User group. Now the problem I am encountering is that not all the agents calls are being shown in the Agents screen. They are being shown in the Channels screen but not in the Agents, Now Ive checked the settings and priviledges and they are the same. But cannot see why some are showing the calls and others arent.

PS any one been on the Nice NLS 8.9 install course

Hi ya, Bit hard to respond to this one as although you've put lots in it's still pretty difficult to understand the exact issue.

A few things to note though. Within Query if you do a channel search rather than an agent search this directly queries the logger itself. You will notice these calls do not include any call indexing information such as Agent Id, phone number, DNIS, and any other details received with the CLS Switch Integration. This will display all call segments for the given time range for the given channels.

Some things to check with your agent search: Are the calls being found all one direction? If so are you using a Nortel Switch? If so have you mapped your Pos Id's to Extension Id's within the Server Controll Switch Driver Setup? If you find the only calls being displayed are Outbound calls on the Nortel then this is a good indication of this.

A couple of other settings to check:
- In the Geneneral Tab check that you have all call directions checked
- In the Details tab ensure Locked has a greyed out check, Retrieved is unchecked, Call Type both Transfer and Conference are checked, Recorded Media all have greyed out checks
- You have no expressions defined in the expressions tab.

A few things to get your started, let us know how you get on, and I've done one or two courses and generally they are worth while although a little costly.

Its really the Nice Monitor application I'm looking at yet to view the Query side. I did raise it Nice and they said the same as you in respect to Nice CTI intergration problem is I have to stop the CLS to look so will be done this weekend.

Ok, you do not need to stop the CLS to look, only change.

Going on the idea that you are using a Nortel:

If you look in the c:\NICECTI\INTEGRATION directory, you will see a few files. The ones you want to look at is the mapping and the devices files. If the mapping file, when you open it in Notepad, starts with #0 then the Extensions are being mapped to the Position. The list will have 2 columns, the first is the extension, the 2nd is the position.

What type of solution do you have? Any more info would help greatly in giving you an idea on where to start.

NetechSys

Just on the off chance have you completely logged off Nice Toolbar, and all associated applications such as Administrator, Query, Monitor, etc. The applications will not rebuild the agent lists until you log out of all the applications.

I am not meaning shutting down the CLS when I say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back