Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User Access Control for CCM Server Logins

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneyGuy

Technical User
May 7, 2008
US
I need to set some help desk logins for my tier 1 and 2 support folks but want to restrict what they have the ability to see or change. Does anyone have any idea where I can find documentation on how to do this, or experience with how this could be done? Thanks-

JT

I'm not sure what CCM you using but I'd got to Cisco.com and search Multilevel Administration Access for your CCM.

We are running CCM 4.3.1- I am having a hard time finding anything on Cisco's website. Anybody have any good or bad experience with this set up?

If I understand you correctly, you can go to users, access rights, functional groups on the call manager admin page to determine what they can and can't do.

Ciscownatabe and IPTG are correct. MultiLevelAdmin is built into CCM 4.3. Put the User in the correct User Group and they can see everything but they can only change what they have the rights to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back