Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Useing Diffrent Tables in 1 Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill993

Programmer
Nov 26, 2001
PK
Hello All,
I am again, I Have an project and now i am converting this project in visul foxpor, i am have problum in reports. I am sucessfull Done my all Input Forms, Now i want to convert my Reports, in VFP,
Here is Example of Mathord that i am useing.

Report form my repo.frx to file abc.txt
it is sucessfull working when i have first time run this command, and show me all report with records.
but
when i am close the TEXT file and re run the report, its show me an variable ERROR. that variable is not found
infact i am useing 2 diffrent Table in 1 report and that variable come from 2nd database file.
please guide me what i do?
I hope to see your best comments. :cool:

In my opinion its always advisable to use one report cursor to generate the report.
In your case maybe the wrong cursor is selected so it will be proper to see that the correct cursor is selected and all field names are prefixed with alias name since you are using two cursors.
Try and use one cursor.
Hope this helps
AjoyK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back