Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Useing Call flow instead of direct to VM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulCheeseman

Technical User
Dec 8, 2009
GB
I am trying to change my extension so that instead of going to VM after 6 rings, it goes to a call flow, which has VM as one of the options.

I have the call flow made, and a shortcode to run it if needed, but dont know how to change my user/extension details for it to work.

We have VM Pro V5.0 and an IP500 with V5.0 firmware.

Regards

Paul

you need to ad the call flow to the users leave mail startpoint ibn vm pro

I do not Have A.D.D. im just easily, Hey look a Squirrel!

In Voicemail Pro you need to add your user under 'Users' (top left may have to expand out some items) with a Leave action. This leave action is triggered when your No Answer time elapses and usually would leave voicemail in your mailbox however you can create your call flow here instead.

Kyle Holladay
ACSS SME Communications
ACE Implement: IP Office
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

Thanks for the replies :) Sorted now!

I do have a 'business partner' but they are not really interested in helping on minor things unless they either have to or there are large fees/upgrades involved ... Thanks for the offers tho :)

Regards

Paul

I do have a 'business partner' but they are not really interested in helping on minor things unless they either have to or there are large fees/upgrades involved
I could give you advise on how to deal with this but it might be considered unprofesional, I am sure you can work it out for yourself :)

I do not Have A.D.D. im just easily, Hey look a Squirrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back