Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Use of Specific Mail Templates with @MailSend

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAGH

Technical User
Mar 11, 2003
GB
I have created an action for use with a form with the following formula.

SendTo:= @ProperCase(Originator)+"/";
Subject:= "Concerning your Request to the IT Dept. - Please follow the Link below";
@Command ([FileSave]);
@MailSend(to;"";"";Subject;"";"";[IncludeDoclink]);
@Command ([FileCloseWindow])

My problem is that my company uses a specific mail template and the formula above uses the default Notes template. How can I force the above formula to use my company's specific template?

I am a novice Notes user so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

I am a bit confused. You state that the company uses a specific mail template. Therefor that template is now the default for the company.
The @mailsend function sends a memo. So, if the user opens the document, Notes uses the Memo form to display it.
Now the question seems to be : just what exactly was modified in the company template ?
Having some info on that might help to determine what to do.

Sorry, it's not a specific template it's a specific company letterhead - my mistake.

With @Mailsend you will not be able to define a letterhead. I would suggest building your memo in LScript. You can then include the letterhead parameter and send it off like a regular memo.
Of course, this solution requires a lot more work than @mailsend !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back