Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Use multi-Select list boxes as query parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autoeng

Technical User
Jul 16, 2002
US
I am trying to integrate this ( into my db but am not sure as to what event to assign the code to. I created my multiselect list box pulling values from my query. Created a hidden test box to store the WHERE clause. Created a command button to run the query. Does the code go in the Lost Focus event of the hidden text box? I tried it here but got a Syntax error on the last statement. I'm using A2K on WinNT4.0.

In addition, can anyone think of a way to;

Add a second set of multiselect list boxes containing a second set of default criteria (greater than, less than, ect.).

Add check boxes above each field on the form so as to display the field in the query results or not.

Autoeng

Hi,

An 'hidden' text box can not ever HAVE focus - how can it ever lose focus?

Why not put it in your button?

Regards,

Darrylles

"Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level - then beat you with experience."

Hi!

It may be helpful to post the code you are using to transfer the information from the list box to the text box.

Jeff Bridgham
bridgham@purdue.edu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back