Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

USB DSL PROBLEMS ??!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecoholic

Technical User
Jul 29, 2001
US
I also have a problem I think the problem lies with my setup I run a intel 3200 usb (which i think is the problem) with windows 2000 server setup with dns and web server.. I have not enabled active dir services. I have re-routed the default web page to my fronpage xp web page as prescibed by the help menu. I copied my frontpage to the inetpub/ foder where the default resides(this also might be the problem as I did not publish it there, should I install frontpage on the server and then publish the web?? ) I'm trying to help out my cs class by enabling fellow students to use a message board for homework, any help would be greatly appreciated by all !!

It would be better if your DSL modem used an ethernet interface, but it ought to be doable with USB.

Are you able to view the site on the machine itself by going to ?

Chip H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back