Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

USB driver for Motorola Nextel i90c

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin023

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2003
US
I'm trying to set up the USB data cable from my phone to PC for #'s, apps and games sync. I can't do it without the driver I have been looking for. My phone is a Motorola Nextel i90c. If anyone has access to information of where I can get this driver please let me know... I have the sync software suplied by nextel, unfortunatly they do not suply the driver :( Please help... Thanx

I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution yet

Here's some information I found. It worked for me. I'm using Win2k.

"If when the USB cable is connected windows whines about an unknown device turn your phone off and then back on while still connected to the phone. This initial pwr cycle while the unit is connected to the data cable is required for windows to locate the correct drivers. Scenario 2; If your phone was already off all you need to do is power on your unit."

I am looking for the identical thing, but in either Mac OS X, or OS 9. However, I can use the windows driver, too. Thanks!
Lazarus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back