Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent: Problem after installing 6.1 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike2277

Programmer
Mar 25, 2002
US
Hoping someone can help with this issue. I am running Windows 2000, CF 6.0 MX and SQL Server 2000.

Today I upgraded to CF 6.1 and it seem as if it was a totally clean install.. no trouble.

This afternoon however I'm noticing that many of my pages are bombing out with error messages. Occasionally they'll work but about 50% of the time they bomb. Different messages come up each time it seems. Sometimes I get "no more data to read."

Can anyone recommend a fix for this. I've installed this 6.1 upgrade on various other Windows 2000 servers and never had this trouble.

I redid my datasource and it was established just fine.

I restarted CF services, restarted the server...

Help!!!

Mike

Thanks for the help. It appears for now that we were able to solve this. On the Macromedia Support forum there is a discussion with 77 posts on this one! It only happens on some servers I guess. To locate the discussion enter no more data in the search field and follow the advice from Macromedia engineers to replace the driver with an older version. Here's the link
Thanks again.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back