Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent please ans. this regarding flash file & director

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish007

Technical User
May 7, 2007
i have a flash file which has buttons into it , & on click of that button a browser opens , but then if i call this flash file in the director the it doe not work. Please help me out with this .its very urgent.

Is something on top of your flash file? Even if it is transparent, it may be blocking the clicks / rollovers to the flash movie?

hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip. But, I checked it. Nothing seems to be blocking it. The button I created in flash movie, when clicked opens a browser window to a html file. When I run the SWF file by itself it works perfectly. But, when I place it in a Director movie and compile it to an exe, the flash button in the flash movie doesn't work. Why ? Well, I tried placing in getURL in flash action for the button

lingo:gotToNetPage "xyz.htm" - it only works when I double click the flash button. I want it to work on single click.

Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back