Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent!! Order-Number needed !!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gosuc

Technical User
Mar 12, 2001
DE
Hello out there,

I just took over responsibility for one of our remaining HP 3000 systems.I must admit, that MPE is new to me. Our former Admin there left me a note, that I have to get powerpatch 1 for turbostore. The OS-Version is 7.5. (The patch will be installed by someone else, but nevertheless, I have to order it).

By searching all the available docs, I couldn't find anything like powerpatch 1 under "turbostore".

Can anyone of you out there give me some help about the real order-name of that patch?
As I am under pressure, every help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Fred

I believe you want patch MPEMX93C. It is available for download from the Response Center (ITRC.HP.COM).

Regards.

Glenn

Thanks for your help , Glenn. I found the patch in the response-center.

You really took some pressure off me. I think all the power-patches refer to the MPE/iX, and consist of some number of patches for the various SW-products .

Regards,

Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back