Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent! Help regarding Neon Ecmap Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

chumki

Programmer
Jun 20, 2002
IN
Hi,
Currently I am working with NEON EcMap tool to convert application data into X12 834 format.The application data is available in flat file. After the map is ready it is generated and run.
Now to export it to the client side all the .mdb and other files in map folder along with the Project.mdb file are sent to the client location.There to run the Map they have to change several directory paths(like map directories path etc.) and then to make Flow and then Generate and Run the Map.
So for this the client should have an Expert in Neon EcMap .
Now my question is that is it possible to incorporate the whole thing into a client server application so that the client can select the required directory path,Generate, Run the Map, everything from the frontend and the output x12 834 file is available to some location without knowing the Neon Ecmap.Please mention the technology, platform and other related informations.
Thank you in advance,
Chumki

What you want to do is possible. The footprint of ECMap is very small. The details on how to do this are too detailed via email. There may be additional license fees from Sybase. I also need more info to point you in the right direction.

Hi,
thanx for your reply. you may need some more information to answer my query. But one thing is not clear to me. What do you try to mean by additional liscence fees from Sybase.

thankx and regards,
chumki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back